PDA

View Full Version : OMG. This was the worst!

tayana
04-22-2008, 10:12 PM
On 4-15-08 we travelled on AA from JFK to MIA and connected to an American Eagle flight to Freeport, Bahamas. The ride in that little plane was so bad...i was so sick with all the turblance not to mention the bus ride we had to take from the terminal to the little plane. About 40 passangers were in the bus & the driver left for about 30mins, he NEVER informed us on what the hold-up was-so we all were left sitting there looking around waiting un-informed. (TERRIBLE SERVICE). When we landed...our luggage didnt. GREAT. About 7 hours later it was sent to our hotel. Someone was not doing there job I presume. On 4-20-08 we left on an American Eagle flight from Freeport to Miami, Fl and had a lay over of 2 hours. (that turned into an extra 3.5 hours) Our flight was at 9:35pm Delayed-10:45pm delayed 11:00pm delayed 11:21pm. We didnt leave Miami until about 12:30am!!! The flight crew told us she didnt know what happened to our original crew so they flew in another NY-JFK crew. ?? Im confused--are they missing should we send out a missing persons annoucement? Anyway AA I wont be using unless its my very LAST resort.

Corbel
04-25-2008, 10:07 PM
ok, so you had turblance....sorry you got sick, but the airlines dont conrol that, and as far as the bus i dont know if thats controlled by AA or the airport, but they may have sat there making sure there were no more passengers (they did that to us on turkish airlines out of frankfurt, but the bus was ran by a contracted company and not turkish we sat there for an extra 20 min as well). and your flight was 3 hours late, that sucks too, the other crew may have timed out due to the delay so they had to fly in another crew, who knows if there was another available crew miami. but if turbulance and a 3 hour delay was the worst ever, you have been lucky