PDA

View Full Version : Post Boarding time in red under flight number and destination

L Jewell
09-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Post Boarding time in red under flight number and destination, fixed on each gate's electronic message board--it's the boarding time that is important to passengers, not the departure time if you're going to be locking customer's out 10 minutes before departure!

PHXFlyer
09-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Post Boarding time in red under flight number and destination, fixed on each gate's electronic message board--it's the boarding time that is important to passengers, not the departure time if you're going to be locking customer's out 10 minutes before departure!

Boarding time is usually printed on the boarding pass. Honestly, no matter where it's posted there will be some who just simply will not read it. If it's such a difficult concept why are most people at the gate and on the plane in time? Many people use the "I wasn't aware" line even when they knew the cutoff times. They just wanted to get that last drink in at the bar!

Cop: "Sir, do you realize you were speeding through a school zone?"

Driver: "But officer, I wasn't aware this was a school zone."

Cop: "Then how do you explain the big building with all the children and school busses?" :D

L Jewell
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
wow, what is this??????? I thought this was a post to actually help airlines provide better customer service. Who IS running this site??? Too weird, and definately not anything productive. Go to Cina or something.

PHXFlyer
09-27-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm just stating a fact. Two actually. First, the boarding time is printed on the boarding pass. Second, some people will never read anything no matter where you post it.

I don't know why you have such a problem with statements of fact.

Silent Bob
09-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Yea, I'm gonna go with PHX on this, boarding time is right there in your hand. Why would you even need to see it on the board? Oh and your locked out 30 minutes before departure, 10 minutes if your just walkin around and you forget what time boarding started.

And where is Cina?????