View Full Version : Complaint flight No. SV 1423 Sheduled on 23 rd April 2010 from Madinah airport ( KSA

tareksalah72
04-28-2010, 07:58 AM
It is very hard to gain a person's trust , However it 's very easy to lose it . And what trust you have worked very hard to gain should not be destroyed in minutes by the reckless actions of anyone. On that premise I seek your help in reestablishing this trust.

I object strongly to the way I was indifferently treated by your staff Mr. Khaled Mehirby at Madinah airport . These people are the face of Saudi airline . They are the people dealing directly with Saudi airline customers . Their actions bad or good reflect to what extent Saudi airline take their customers seriously . After all no customer no business.

Unexclisively all my friends told me not bother writing this mail . They said Saudi airline is too big to care about me. Please show them that Saudi airline is big because it cares.

The facts of the incident which happened on April 23, 2010 are follows:-

1- This flight (flight No. SV 1423 ) on which I had 2 tickets ( tickets no. 06502400007248 & 0652400007249 copy attached ) booked and should have takeoff on ( 7:30 am ) was canceled without any sound reasons even no body had the courtesy to inform us about this cancellation before boarding at (6:30 am ), We stayed in Madinah airport till ( 9:30 am ) totally ignored by Saudi airline staff .

2- They informed us later that the flight which can take us to Jeddah will be at(6:30 pm) meaning we should wait for another 11 hours .

3- Of course it was impossible to wait these 11 hours to start flying to Jeddah and any car take me there in 4 hours. Add to that I was had another fight to catch from Jeddah airport at (6:45 pm ) to
Abu Dhabi

4- There was no way but to cancel my tickets and grab a taxi to catch my second flight to Abu Dhabi
taken into consideration that I paid more than double the tickets fare to get to Jeddah .

I am banking on your wisdom , your pride in your service and your power to see to it that I should get refund for my canceled tickets and compensation for all inconvenience I went through .

I will very much appreciate it if I received a response within the next 10 days

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely

jimworcs
04-28-2010, 03:46 PM
I hope your friends are wrong...there is no legitimate reason for the airline not to refund the unused portion of the ticket and offer some compensation. I am not sure what your legal position is in Saudi, but on the face of it, it would appear that they breached their contract.