View Full Version : I don't even know where to begin...

LeiLei929
08-30-2010, 08:53 PM
I just had the WORST experience flying that I've ever had. I had just found out that my mom had been placed on life support and I tried to get the first flight out of Boston to Tampa. The first flight had a connection in Philly with a half hour layover which wasn't too bad. However, that "half hour" ended up being FOUR hours in Philly which was time lost and wasted, it was the worst time I've ever had in light of everything going on. I had to rush back on Tuesday "afternoon" to take my son to college at 5 the next morning, only to arrive in DC (connecting flight) and find that ALL flights to Boston had been CANCELLED! Eventually they spread everyone out on different flights without telling anyone where they are exactly and how they did these "calculations" for throwing people on different flights...I ended up on an "express" plane BACK to Philly with a connecting flight TWO HOURS later...needless to say I didn't get home until early a.m. I was under so much stress and pressure that the hassle I went through to GET to Florida and GET home was too much... :mad:

LeiLei929
08-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Sorry, my very FIRST time posting. Wrong airline, it was US Air...sorry AA...although what I've read is bad...it wasn't you guys that caused MY distress! My apologies.

lafayette2285
10-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Thank you for coming back to post that it was a different airline. We at American appreciate that. :)