View Full Version : Delayed, cancelled - ?? Are they ever on time?

jtucson
08-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Here is what I sent to American with NO response from them and I can't seem to find an address to write to them..???

To Whom It May Concern:

We have been AA Customers for a long time and we have recently been VERY disappointed in much of our travels. We have had 75%+ (in the past 1 1/2 month's) flight's delayed, sometimes significantly (*in which you did acknowledge in your below listed email only) however the first flight out on that particular trip was ALSO delayed. In addition, our son (which is a UM) was supposed to leave yesterday at 8AM, and his flight was CANCELLED and there was no rebooking him until the next day!!! That is unbelievable to me that a flight getting cancelled so early has no opportunity to be re-routed... In addition, when we came BACK to the airport today the flight was again delayed a little over an hour which made him unable to catch his original connection had the flight actually been on time, so he had a 5 HOUR LAYOVER in Dallas!!! (which was initially only supposed to be 1 hour)

This is absolutely unacceptable and not what I expect when I fly. I have been flying all my life and never encountered such terrible accommodations in the past few months as I have with your company. I do hope you will take this feedback into consideration to see if there is anything you can do to help amend this situation and so thousands of other people do not have to go through what we have recently.

NO COMMENT!! Sheesh..