View Full Version : Overbooked Flight Bounces Teenager

BruceB
01-02-2012, 02:34 AM
American Airlines claims it was a problem with the "bridge" between the gate and plane. The truth was their flight from ORD to SEA was overbooked and they purposefully caused my teenager to miss his connection, even though it was supposed to be a two hour layover.

American Airlines is deceitful, dishonest, and does not care about its customers.

Thankfully, I'm on six corporate boards and employees of those companies will no longer fly American Airlines for the next few years.

Is it any wonder that American Airlines had to file bankruptcy?

Gromit801
01-02-2012, 06:14 AM
What did they say the problem was, and what proof do you have to back up your claim?

BruceB
01-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Proof? How about over 100 witnesses who were in the same position as my son? How about the admission by American Airlines that they screwed up?

Matt_FLL
01-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Bruce,
We’re sorry to hear that your son did not make his connection. We would love to have more details about the story so that we can better understand.

What did the 100 witnesses see or hear? What did American Airlines admit to?

You are posting to a forum with seasoned travelers. It is unusual for an airline to deceitfully blame a two-hour incident on a jet bridge. Help us understand the details behind the situation.

Matt