In-flight Issues

Did you experience any problems during an Continental Airlines flight?

In-flight Issue
Continental Serving Expired Milk to their Entire Flight in Breakfast

Old May 22, 2010, 6:55 AM
maxfoods maxfoods is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009

This is to bring to your notice that I took a flight from Newark to Houston on the 10th may 2010 on flight CO 1526 . My booking ref number
was AQ6FJP in the name of Amit Lohana and Puneet Gupta. We were assigned seat numbers 14D & 14E.

I was really disappointed to see that in your breakfast your esteemed airline was serving Expired Milk with corflakes. This is not withstanding the fact that when I complained , the answer that I got was that it's just expired two days back. How does an airline of your expertise and reputation end up serving a whole flight with expired milk. We did not make a big issue out of this as it would have created a nuisance in the flight but were utterly shattered being served like this . We are from the food industry and know the hazards of drinking expired milk and it's side effects .

Old May 22, 2010, 5:10 PM

What other dodgy replies do they train their staff to reply?

Food is out of date and illegal to serve.. "well it is only 2 days out of date. We have supplied sick bags if you need them, free of charge"

Excuse me the engine is on fire.. "Not to worry sir, we have two"
Old May 22, 2010, 7:22 PM
maxfoods maxfoods is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009

No! but we really appreciated the fact he was very calm and cheerful FA acted as if this is a daily routine and did not even have the courtesey to appologize.
Old May 22, 2010, 10:19 PM
Butch Cassidy Slept Here Butch Cassidy Slept Here is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nearest Airports: COD, BIL, WRL

Max: Just be grateful the flight attendant didn't try to have you arrested for your complaint. The following link describes what happened when a customer asked for orange juice with his FC breakfast.

If it's possible to buy food (on the "air side" of security) before I board I will do so then carry it on. When it comes to travel on a US-based airline: The less contact one has with a flight attendant, the better.
[B][I][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial Narrow]We HATE to fly--and it shows![/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]

Reservations Entire trip will be cancelled if I don't show up at the 1st airport Goldenfish American Airlines Complaints 10 Dec 28, 2012 8:36 AM
Continental Express (Colgan Air) flight 3407 Butch Cassidy Slept Here General Discussion 0 May 12, 2009 9:16 PM
Customer Service kicked off continental flight for asking to change seat siegel1210 Customer Service 21 May 3, 2009 12:14 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked I got burned by Continental, just like the passengers on flight 1404 jkk5us Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 4 Jan 23, 2009 4:55 AM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.