Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > International Airline Complaints > Air France Complaints > Complaints > Reservations

Reservations Had a problem making, or with, any Reservations?

Free Dating Site

Old 09-30-2011, 08:43 PM
simonmarc simonmarc is offline

Join Date: Sep 2011
Default Complicated situation....

Hello,

This is a complicate situation
I bought a ticket with my company credit card on the 08/11,everything went well and I get a confirmation. A week after a co-worker take another ticket, it didn't work on the website, so he try again, and he did it 3 time. When we check our balance, air france debit us 3 ticket for my co-worker. So we call them to cancel it and reclaim a refund. Which air france did.
My fly was on the 09/04, when I get to the check in, the hostess told me that my ticket was cancel. My visas didn't let me stay another night, so I had bought a new ticket (on the exact same fly) half a hour before the fly which cost me 725$ more.
So first I made a reclaim for the first ticket that air france didn't refund.
They refund it after I make my claim on the 9/12 (img1).

When I called them to get refund on what they make me pay more (725$) after they made a mistake on their job, and after 3 hours on the phone, they told me that my ticket was cancel the day after I took it (so on the 8/12) and I got a refund this day, that you called me to make me knew the change.
I never got any phone call nor email, so I check my history, thankfully for me I didn't received any call this day or around this day. (img2)
I also my company bank account, they didn't refund me before my claim, the claim number is even on my bank account history. (img1)

Of course I needed to send them a mail to prove that they didn't called me and didn't gave me back my money the day after. So I did, but I never got any answer...

Really, air france cancel my ticket by mistake, which I think can happen.
But lying to their customer when they make a mistake, and keep money they not suppose to own, I really think it's NOT OK.

Img1:

Img2:
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:52 PM
simonmarc simonmarc is offline

Join Date: Sep 2011

Hello,

I finally get my money back from air france. The communication on the phone was really bad, but after emailing them a month ago with something close to this thread, I finally got an answer and a refund.

I happy they finally did the fair thing.

Maybe this thread help me somehow,
Thank you for your help.
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virgin America, Emergency Situation, Possibly Losing $1,500 jk2001 Other Airline Complaints 3 08-03-2009 07:48 AM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors