Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > International Airline Complaints > Air Canada Complaints > Complaints > Check-in / Boarding
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Check-in / Boarding Experienced problems during check-in or boarding?

Free Dating Site

Old 12-28-2011, 02:45 PM

Default Pearson Gate Agent Unbelievably Abusive

Trying to catch a flight from YYZ, to YWG, at 4:15, on Dec 23, there was a problem and the gate agent refused to help. I asked several times to speak to a supervisor and the agent (Ani Sousa) refused to do call one.

Departure was imminent so I had to go halfway across the airport, to another gate, and those agents summoned a supervisor.

Back at my departure gate, the agent told me (gleefully)that he would personally see that I would not get on my flight.

A supervisor appeared and with about 30 seconds to go, I was let on the aircraft.

When I got to Winnipeg, asked to speak to a senior Air Canada staff, and after waiting 3/4 of an hour, we were promised one would call my cell. Five days later, and no call.

How do I make certain that Air Canada is aware of the hateful behavior of this agent? I have the thought that most complaints are ignored, or the passenger is some sort of nice response without any real effect . Air Canada hides behind that idea.

I have put on many miles, both domestically and internationally, primarily in business class. This is by far the worst treatment I have ever had.

Tags
agent, gate, supervisor