Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > International Airline Complaints > Air Canada Complaints > Complaints > Check-in / Boarding

Check-in / Boarding Experienced problems during check-in or boarding?

Free Dating Site

Old 12-28-2011, 02:45 PM
spooncherson spooncherson is offline

Join Date: Dec 2011
Default Pearson Gate Agent Unbelievably Abusive

Trying to catch a flight from YYZ, to YWG, at 4:15, on Dec 23, there was a problem and the gate agent refused to help. I asked several times to speak to a supervisor and the agent (Ani Sousa) refused to do call one.

Departure was imminent so I had to go halfway across the airport, to another gate, and those agents summoned a supervisor.

Back at my departure gate, the agent told me (gleefully)that he would personally see that I would not get on my flight.

A supervisor appeared and with about 30 seconds to go, I was let on the aircraft.

When I got to Winnipeg, asked to speak to a senior Air Canada staff, and after waiting 3/4 of an hour, we were promised one would call my cell. Five days later, and no call.

How do I make certain that Air Canada is aware of the hateful behavior of this agent? I have the thought that most complaints are ignored, or the passenger is some sort of nice response without any real effect . Air Canada hides behind that idea.

I have put on many miles, both domestically and internationally, primarily in business class. This is by far the worst treatment I have ever had.
Reply With Quote

agent, gate, supervisor

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gate Agent from Hell "Jim" Palm Springs Airport, Gate 19 SFOGirl Check-in / Boarding 0 06-01-2011 02:15 AM
Gate Agent Abuse of Authority jonwu Check-in / Boarding 2 03-09-2011 05:50 AM
Gate Agent Abuse & Slander Chicago Traveler Check-in / Boarding 11 12-01-2010 10:31 PM
Gate Agent Rude mmiakisu Customer Service 36 02-21-2010 02:52 PM
Abusive ticket agent in PEI KBrothers Customer Service 6 01-18-2010 06:37 AM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors