COMPLAINT: Pearson Gate Agent Unbelievably Abusive

Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:45 PM
spooncherson spooncherson is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011

Trying to catch a flight from YYZ, to YWG, at 4:15, on Dec 23, there was a problem and the gate agent refused to help. I asked several times to speak to a supervisor and the agent (Ani Sousa) refused to do call one.

Departure was imminent so I had to go halfway across the airport, to another gate, and those agents summoned a supervisor.

Back at my departure gate, the agent told me (gleefully)that he would personally see that I would not get on my flight.

A supervisor appeared and with about 30 seconds to go, I was let on the aircraft.

When I got to Winnipeg, asked to speak to a senior Air Canada staff, and after waiting 3/4 of an hour, we were promised one would call my cell. Five days later, and no call.

How do I make certain that Air Canada is aware of the hateful behavior of this agent? I have the thought that most complaints are ignored, or the passenger is some sort of nice response without any real effect . Air Canada hides behind that idea.

I have put on many miles, both domestically and internationally, primarily in business class. This is by far the worst treatment I have ever had.

agent, gate, supervisor

Check-in / Boarding Gate Agent from Hell "Jim" Palm Springs Airport, Gate 19 SFOGirl United Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 1, 2011 2:15 AM
Check-in / Boarding Gate Agent Abuse of Authority jonwu American Airlines Complaints 2 Mar 9, 2011 6:50 AM
Check-in / Boarding Gate Agent Abuse & Slander Chicago Traveler American Airlines Complaints 11 Dec 1, 2010 11:31 PM
Customer Service Gate Agent Rude mmiakisu Customer Service 36 Feb 21, 2010 3:52 PM
Customer Service Abusive ticket agent in PEI KBrothers Air Canada Complaints 6 Jan 18, 2010 7:37 AM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.