Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > International Airline Complaints > Etihad Airways Complaints > Baggage Problems

Baggage Problems Had any problems with your baggage?

Free Dating Site

Old 02-10-2012, 08:51 PM
addison addison is offline

Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Poor Baggage Handling

Hi
I wish to notify the air passengers re the poor baggage handling during my last travel and the subsequent non existence of customer services in Etihad.

I travelled from London Heathrow to Colombo in July last year with my 2yrs old son. I waited for more than 1 hour to collect my luggage. Later, we were told that the baggages were not brought because the flight has fully boarded with passengers and has no capacity to carry luggages. I found out that half the total passengers forced to travel without their bags. I later found out that was a daily occurrence. Etihad giving preference to passengers and carry more passengers but not their bags.

We spent 3 days without our bags; no need to say how terrible these days are, specially with a child.
I wrote to etihad customer services in August 2011 but no response to date.

Finally, I warn all passengers who travels in Etihad about this money making arrangements rather than service.
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SWA baggage claim handling should be criminal HanibalLechter Tips 7 02-28-2011 08:47 PM
terrible baggage and handling service madmcd05 Baggage Problems 1 01-24-2009 06:12 AM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors