COMPLAINT: Poor Baggage Handling

Old Feb 10, 2012, 9:51 PM
addison addison is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012

I wish to notify the air passengers re the poor baggage handling during my last travel and the subsequent non existence of customer services in Etihad.

I travelled from London Heathrow to Colombo in July last year with my 2yrs old son. I waited for more than 1 hour to collect my luggage. Later, we were told that the baggages were not brought because the flight has fully boarded with passengers and has no capacity to carry luggages. I found out that half the total passengers forced to travel without their bags. I later found out that was a daily occurrence. Etihad giving preference to passengers and carry more passengers but not their bags.

We spent 3 days without our bags; no need to say how terrible these days are, specially with a child.
I wrote to etihad customer services in August 2011 but no response to date.

Finally, I warn all passengers who travels in Etihad about this money making arrangements rather than service.

SWA baggage claim handling should be criminal HanibalLechter Tips 7 Feb 28, 2011 9:47 PM
Baggage Problems terrible baggage and handling service madmcd05 Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 24, 2009 7:12 AM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.