COMPLAINT: Bad Behaviour & un-supportive approach by Etihad Employees.

Old Feb 25, 2012, 7:29 AM
chabibpk chabibpk is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012

Flight No. EY312 ( Jeddah - Doha) 03 Feb, 2012

Insulting & very bad behavior from Etihad employees on check-in counter at Jeddah airport on 03 Feb, 2012 @ 1430 hrs., when i reached an Etihad check-in counter with my 66 years old mother after performing Umrah & a Etihad employ ( i think he was shift in charge of Sri Lankan nationality)refused to give boarding pass by saying flight is already over booked, & he kept me along with my elderly mother waiting there for almost 2 hours. He told me that he will book a direct Qatar airways flight for Doha ( i don't know if he have authority to do so). Even though he issued boarding cards to many Emirati passengers ( those reported after me) & kept us waiting. When i inquired & argued he titled me as ‘’selfish’’ & gave me a lecture on golden rules of Islam ( which i knew already). I requested him many times that my mother is sick & there is no seating arrangement in front of check-in counter at Jeddah airport but he ignored my request & asked me to sit on floor or to wait at departure seats. Some other Etihad employees also came to support him instead of helping customer ( me & my sick & elder mother). Especially an Egyptian (bit fat) employ, who at last throw boarding cards towards me in bad manner & asked me rudely to proceed for immigration. An Indian passenger also supported my 'plight'.

Even though I have asked air hostess in flight to give me some contact to launch complaint but she also let down my request.

if you will do inquiry you may call me at 00974 55525162
or send me email @
[email protected]
but if there will be no inquiry then i shall leave it to Almighty God. This email is to improve Etihad service. Etihad remains my favorite Carrier, but if no action will be taken or I shall not be contacted by Etihad, I shall consider my future travel carrier other than Etihad. All above has been sent/posted at Etihad website though passenger feedback coupen/token in beginning of February, 2012.

Chaudary Habib Ahmad.
PO Box 153.
Service Manager- Doosan
Qatar National Navigation.

Customer Service Mis behaviour, mental harressment and racism victim rmthosani American Airlines Complaints 3 Jul 16, 2011 8:38 PM
Reservations I have empathy with employees of Etihad who have to work with a faulty website GeorgeWeirs Etihad Airways Complaints 5 Feb 19, 2010 9:11 AM
Suggestion A New Approach to Complaining to United PHXFlyer United Airlines Complaints 7 Aug 10, 2009 12:54 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Disgraceful behaviour viewhatyai American Airlines Complaints 10 May 15, 2009 11:47 PM
Check-in / Boarding Abusive Behaviour from Executive Class Check In Clerk MissAmerica Air Canada Complaints 0 Apr 13, 2007 1:46 PM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.