Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > International Airline Complaints > Etihad Airways Complaints > Check-in / Boarding

Check-in / Boarding Experienced problems during check-in or boarding?

Free Dating Site

Old 02-25-2012, 06:29 AM
chabibpk chabibpk is offline

Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Bad Behaviour & un-supportive approach by Etihad Employees.

Flight No. EY312 ( Jeddah - Doha) 03 Feb, 2012

Insulting & very bad behavior from Etihad employees on check-in counter at Jeddah airport on 03 Feb, 2012 @ 1430 hrs., when i reached an Etihad check-in counter with my 66 years old mother after performing Umrah & a Etihad employ ( i think he was shift in charge of Sri Lankan nationality)refused to give boarding pass by saying flight is already over booked, & he kept me along with my elderly mother waiting there for almost 2 hours. He told me that he will book a direct Qatar airways flight for Doha ( i don't know if he have authority to do so). Even though he issued boarding cards to many Emirati passengers ( those reported after me) & kept us waiting. When i inquired & argued he titled me as ‘’selfish’’ & gave me a lecture on golden rules of Islam ( which i knew already). I requested him many times that my mother is sick & there is no seating arrangement in front of check-in counter at Jeddah airport but he ignored my request & asked me to sit on floor or to wait at departure seats. Some other Etihad employees also came to support him instead of helping customer ( me & my sick & elder mother). Especially an Egyptian (bit fat) employ, who at last throw boarding cards towards me in bad manner & asked me rudely to proceed for immigration. An Indian passenger also supported my 'plight'.

Even though I have asked air hostess in flight to give me some contact to launch complaint but she also let down my request.

if you will do inquiry you may call me at 00974 55525162
or send me email @
[email protected]
but if there will be no inquiry then i shall leave it to Almighty God. This email is to improve Etihad service. Etihad remains my favorite Carrier, but if no action will be taken or I shall not be contacted by Etihad, I shall consider my future travel carrier other than Etihad. All above has been sent/posted at Etihad website though passenger feedback coupen/token in beginning of February, 2012.

Regards,
Chaudary Habib Ahmad.
PO Box 153.
Service Manager- Doosan
Qatar National Navigation.
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mis behaviour, mental harressment and racism victim rmthosani Customer Service 3 07-16-2011 08:38 PM
I have empathy with employees of Etihad who have to work with a faulty website GeorgeWeirs Reservations 5 02-19-2010 08:11 AM
A New Approach to Complaining to United PHXFlyer How can United improve? 7 08-10-2009 12:54 AM
Disgraceful behaviour viewhatyai Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 10 05-15-2009 11:47 PM
Abusive Behaviour from Executive Class Check In Clerk MissAmerica Check-in / Boarding 0 04-13-2007 01:46 PM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors