Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > US Airways Complaints > Complaints > Dividend Miles Complaints
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dividend Miles Complaints Have you tried using your miles or elite status but encountered problems? Had any problems earning mileage?

Free Dating Site

Old 03-05-2012, 09:32 PM

Angry US Air Dividend Miles

I was sent an email from US Air saying I could buy miles to move up to Gold or Silver. So I followed a thread from there email and bought what I thought was 50m miles to get me to gold status. Then I double chcked today and called the dividend miles number to find out that I had just bought miles not going toward my elite status. I told them that their email thread was misleading and they explained there was nothing they could do. That if I wanted to move up to an elite status I would have to send them more money. I had already sent them $1000 thinking I was covered and I certainly didn't need any more miles as I have over 400,000. I am not being trated fairly or as a honored elite traveler. My email is [email protected]