Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > US Airways Complaints > Complaints > Dividend Miles Complaints

Dividend Miles Complaints Have you tried using your miles or elite status but encountered problems? Had any problems earning mileage?

Free Dating Site

Old 03-05-2012, 09:32 PM
ajsteger ajsteger is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012
Angry US Air Dividend Miles

I was sent an email from US Air saying I could buy miles to move up to Gold or Silver. So I followed a thread from there email and bought what I thought was 50m miles to get me to gold status. Then I double chcked today and called the dividend miles number to find out that I had just bought miles not going toward my elite status. I told them that their email thread was misleading and they explained there was nothing they could do. That if I wanted to move up to an elite status I would have to send them more money. I had already sent them $1000 thinking I was covered and I certainly didn't need any more miles as I have over 400,000. I am not being trated fairly or as a honored elite traveler. My email is [email protected]
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UA Stole My 100,000+ Miles Ex-UAFrequentFlyer Mileage Plus Complaints 8 01-02-2011 01:13 PM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors