Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > Low Budget Airline Complaints > Southwest Airlines Complaints > Complaints > Customer Service

Customer Service Have you had any problems with Southwest's Customer Service? Have Southwest employees treated you poorly?

Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 AM
abdurante abdurante is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012
Thumbs down Lies, lies, lies,

SouthWest Airlines LIES to its customers!
NEVER again will I fly SWA. I was told by the higher ups VPS that they would give me a one-time refund for my ticket and now 6 months later I am still fighting to get my $104.00 back!
It’s nice to know that the VPS have no real pull in the company and that the customer services reps call all the shots around there.
Two weeks ago I was told the money would be back on my credit card and today I am told no refund is due to me so have a nice day and thank you for choosing to fly SWA.. WHAT A JOKE!
LIES,LIES, LIES!!!!
Thank goodness that I have other airlines to choose from when my friends and family travel BING I'm now free to move my business elsewhere!!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:24 AM
bwilx67 bwilx67 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012
Default you should complain to Better Business Bureau

You should complain to the Better Business Bureau and/or FAA.
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheapness and Lies Herb Koplowitz Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 51 11-01-2009 07:47 AM
Lies Lies Lies disturbingfurniture Customer Service 7 06-06-2008 01:44 AM
Cancellations and LIES jharbinal Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 1 04-11-2008 06:10 PM
lies spindlelurcher Check-in / Boarding 1 02-17-2008 03:18 AM
No luggage-lies-and agents who cannot read Abusedluggagepassenger Baggage Problems 0 01-05-2008 10:57 PM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors