Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > Low Budget Airline Complaints > Southwest Airlines Complaints > Complaints > Customer Service
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Customer Service Have you had any problems with Southwest's Customer Service? Have Southwest employees treated you poorly?

Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 AM

Thumbs down Lies, lies, lies,

SouthWest Airlines LIES to its customers!
NEVER again will I fly SWA. I was told by the higher ups VPS that they would give me a one-time refund for my ticket and now 6 months later I am still fighting to get my $104.00 back!
It’s nice to know that the VPS have no real pull in the company and that the customer services reps call all the shots around there.
Two weeks ago I was told the money would be back on my credit card and today I am told no refund is due to me so have a nice day and thank you for choosing to fly SWA.. WHAT A JOKE!
LIES,LIES, LIES!!!!
Thank goodness that I have other airlines to choose from when my friends and family travel BING I'm now free to move my business elsewhere!!
Old 11-24-2012, 02:24 AM

Default you should complain to Better Business Bureau

You should complain to the Better Business Bureau and/or FAA.