COMPLAINT: Lies, lies, lies,

Old Mar 17, 2012, 1:22 AM
abdurante abdurante is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012

SouthWest Airlines LIES to its customers!
NEVER again will I fly SWA. I was told by the higher ups VPS that they would give me a one-time refund for my ticket and now 6 months later I am still fighting to get my $104.00 back!
It’s nice to know that the VPS have no real pull in the company and that the customer services reps call all the shots around there.
Two weeks ago I was told the money would be back on my credit card and today I am told no refund is due to me so have a nice day and thank you for choosing to fly SWA.. WHAT A JOKE!
Thank goodness that I have other airlines to choose from when my friends and family travel BING I'm now free to move my business elsewhere!!
Share with Facebook

Old Nov 24, 2012, 2:24 AM
bwilx67 bwilx67 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012

You should complain to the Better Business Bureau and/or FAA.
Share with Facebook

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cheapness and Lies Herb Koplowitz Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 51 Nov 1, 2009 7:47 AM
Customer Service Lies Lies Lies disturbingfurniture Customer Service 7 Jun 6, 2008 12:44 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancellations and LIES jharbinal American Airlines Complaints 1 Apr 11, 2008 5:10 PM
Check-in / Boarding lies spindlelurcher United Airlines Complaints 1 Feb 17, 2008 3:18 AM
Baggage Problems No luggage-lies-and agents who cannot read Abusedluggagepassenger American Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 5, 2008 10:57 PM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.