COMPLAINT: American Airline vacation ruiner

Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:30 PM
lagcampbe lagcampbe is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012

We booked our airline tickets in Feb for Oct travel. We then booked everything including rental car to coincide with these tickets. AA changed our ticket with no notification. I always check my tickets periodically for changes or I would not have known about the change until printing my tickets 24 hours preflight. We are now traveling all day to reach a destination with a two or three hour flight time and we now have two connections instead of one. One of these connections was scheduled to depart before we even arrived at that airport. Then AA picked our seats on the flight they rescheduled. And these seats did not include an aisle seat. Since I'm Claustrophic I always book an aisle seat toward front of plane. But their change included no aisle seat and seats that were in rear of plane by the bathroom. AA charges us for any changes we make but they can completely change and ruin our vacation with no remorse or consequences. We've had to completely change our vacation itinerary as a result. I am sending this complaint web wide.

Customer Service seat changes on American Airline Goaliemom American Airlines Complaints 3 Mar 16, 2012 9:20 PM
Reservations American Airline WebSite Lies and they defend it. MadMax American Airlines Complaints 2 Feb 8, 2012 4:02 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked American Airline Arrogance LeeB American Airlines Complaints 4 Jul 29, 2010 10:43 PM
Customer Service American Sorry Airline ASA, best know as AA!! AA62, AA131 alfredog American Airlines Complaints 5 Aug 14, 2008 2:07 PM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.