Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > American Airlines Complaints > Complaints > Reservations

Reservations Had a problem making, or with, any Reservations?

Free Dating Site

Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM
lagcampbe lagcampbe is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012
Default American Airline vacation ruiner

We booked our airline tickets in Feb for Oct travel. We then booked everything including rental car to coincide with these tickets. AA changed our ticket with no notification. I always check my tickets periodically for changes or I would not have known about the change until printing my tickets 24 hours preflight. We are now traveling all day to reach a destination with a two or three hour flight time and we now have two connections instead of one. One of these connections was scheduled to depart before we even arrived at that airport. Then AA picked our seats on the flight they rescheduled. And these seats did not include an aisle seat. Since I'm Claustrophic I always book an aisle seat toward front of plane. But their change included no aisle seat and seats that were in rear of plane by the bathroom. AA charges us for any changes we make but they can completely change and ruin our vacation with no remorse or consequences. We've had to completely change our vacation itinerary as a result. I am sending this complaint web wide.
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
seat changes on American Airline Goaliemom Customer Service 3 03-16-2012 09:20 PM
American Airline WebSite Lies and they defend it. MadMax Reservations 2 02-08-2012 03:02 PM
American Airline Arrogance LeeB Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 4 07-29-2010 10:43 PM
American Sorry Airline ASA, best know as AA!! AA62, AA131 alfredog Customer Service 5 08-14-2008 02:07 PM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors