Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > American Airlines Complaints > Complaints > Reservations
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reservations Had a problem making, or with, any Reservations?

Free Dating Site

Old 03-18-2012, 07:30 PM

Default American Airline vacation ruiner

We booked our airline tickets in Feb for Oct travel. We then booked everything including rental car to coincide with these tickets. AA changed our ticket with no notification. I always check my tickets periodically for changes or I would not have known about the change until printing my tickets 24 hours preflight. We are now traveling all day to reach a destination with a two or three hour flight time and we now have two connections instead of one. One of these connections was scheduled to depart before we even arrived at that airport. Then AA picked our seats on the flight they rescheduled. And these seats did not include an aisle seat. Since I'm Claustrophic I always book an aisle seat toward front of plane. But their change included no aisle seat and seats that were in rear of plane by the bathroom. AA charges us for any changes we make but they can completely change and ruin our vacation with no remorse or consequences. We've had to completely change our vacation itinerary as a result. I am sending this complaint web wide.