Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > US Airways Complaints > Complaints > Customer Service

Customer Service Have you had any problems with US Airways' Customer Service? Have US Airways employees treated you poorly?

Free Dating Site

Old 03-28-2012, 12:30 PM
dpfrimmer dpfrimmer is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012
Default No response yet from Customer Service

I notified US Airways on March 14th about a problem. I received an automated email stating I'd be contacted within 2-3 days. It's March 27th and I still have not heard from them.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:27 PM

What was the complaint?
Old 03-29-2012, 01:20 AM
dpfrimmer dpfrimmer is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012

We had problems rebooking our return trip after our flight was delayed to the point that we would miss our other connections. Now my complaint is that they haven't responded to me in a timely fashion.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:26 AM

Complain again, copying the complaint to the DOT. Make it clear you have done this...there is a link to the DOT on the Quick Links here. That might stimulate them.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turkish Airline, lost baggage, poor service, non response Shahidul alam Other Airline Complaints 0 07-15-2011 07:50 AM
FLT 740 to Madrid, Delay, Poor customer service response designer714 Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 2 03-16-2011 11:01 PM
canceled flight -- No Customer Service Response bff426 Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 1 03-09-2011 02:13 PM
No response from Customer Relations rjyeomans Customer Service 4 11-10-2010 10:55 PM
Flights delayed/No response from Customer Services Graham NZ Customer Service 6 07-24-2008 05:02 PM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors