Have you had any problems with US Airways' Customer Service? Have US Airways employees treated you poorly?

No response yet from Customer Service

Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:30 AM
dpfrimmer dpfrimmer is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012

I notified US Airways on March 14th about a problem. I received an automated email stating I'd be contacted within 2-3 days. It's March 27th and I still have not heard from them.

Old Mar 28, 2012, 6:27 PM

What was the complaint?
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:20 AM
dpfrimmer dpfrimmer is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012

We had problems rebooking our return trip after our flight was delayed to the point that we would miss our other connections. Now my complaint is that they haven't responded to me in a timely fashion.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 6:26 AM

Complain again, copying the complaint to the DOT. Make it clear you have done this...there is a link to the DOT on the Quick Links here. That might stimulate them.

Turkish Airline, lost baggage, poor service, non response Shahidul alam Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 15, 2011 6:50 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked FLT 740 to Madrid, Delay, Poor customer service response designer714 Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 2 Mar 16, 2011 10:01 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked canceled flight -- No Customer Service Response bff426 JetBlue Airways Complaints 1 Mar 9, 2011 2:13 PM
Customer Service No response from Customer Relations rjyeomans American Airlines Complaints 4 Nov 10, 2010 10:55 PM
Customer Service Flights delayed/No response from Customer Services Graham NZ American Airlines Complaints 6 Jul 24, 2008 4:02 PM

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.