COMPLAINT: Passengers treated with disdain - at best indifference

Old Apr 28, 2012, 8:38 PM
bobbie bobbie is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012

My family and I are frequent flyers to the US and thought we were safe from AA when we booked our return flights to Tampa with BA. We were surprised and disappointed to discover that the internal flights were with AA. The experience with AA lived up to expectation. The return leg from Tampa to Chicago, flight BA 6965 on 14th April, was the worst ever. The plane was shabby, we were seated right next to an engine so apart from the window being obscured by this, the constant noise scared the children. The two air stewardesses 'serving' our cabin were the worst I've ever come across. One of them actually sucked her teeth and hissed at me that I'd knocked her as I passed to get into my seat. They then deliberately knocked my arm with the trolley as they passed to serve drinks. There was no 'please' or 'thank you' and one of them didn't even try to hide the fact that she was chewing gum while she dealt with the passengers.

I was so incensed with anger when I got off the plane that I swore never, ever to fly American Airlines again. We were treated with disdain, at best, indifference.

The best I can say about AA is that it's consistent in giving bad service!

Last edited by bobbie; Apr 28, 2012 at 8:41 PM. Reason: typos

Old May 1, 2012, 2:06 PM
#24 #24 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SE Asia

Engines and engine noises on aircrafts? Good grief! How could they be so inconsiderate??

chewing gum, disdain, indifference, rude

Alitalia: See if you've ever been treated this bad! tony.mullins Alitalia Complaints 7 Jun 13, 2015 4:30 AM
Baggage Problems Delays, indifference, lost luggage, the normal routine... Robert Essertier American Airlines Complaints 2 Oct 14, 2008 4:50 AM
Customer Service yes your employee treated me bad noona American Airlines Complaints 1 Jun 18, 2008 3:18 PM

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.