Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > American Airlines Complaints > Complaints > Customer Service

Customer Service Have you had any problems with AA's Customer Service? Have AA employees treated you poorly?

Free Dating Site

Old 04-28-2012, 09:38 PM
bobbie bobbie is offline

Join Date: Apr 2012
Angry Passengers treated with disdain - at best indifference

My family and I are frequent flyers to the US and thought we were safe from AA when we booked our return flights to Tampa with BA. We were surprised and disappointed to discover that the internal flights were with AA. The experience with AA lived up to expectation. The return leg from Tampa to Chicago, flight BA 6965 on 14th April, was the worst ever. The plane was shabby, we were seated right next to an engine so apart from the window being obscured by this, the constant noise scared the children. The two air stewardesses 'serving' our cabin were the worst I've ever come across. One of them actually sucked her teeth and hissed at me that I'd knocked her as I passed to get into my seat. They then deliberately knocked my arm with the trolley as they passed to serve drinks. There was no 'please' or 'thank you' and one of them didn't even try to hide the fact that she was chewing gum while she dealt with the passengers.

I was so incensed with anger when I got off the plane that I swore never, ever to fly American Airlines again. We were treated with disdain, at best, indifference.

The best I can say about AA is that it's consistent in giving bad service!

Last edited by bobbie; 04-28-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: typos
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:06 PM
#24 #24 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SE Asia

Engines and engine noises on aircrafts? Good grief! How could they be so inconsiderate??
Reply With Quote

chewing gum, disdain, indifference, rude

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alitalia: See if you've ever been treated this bad! tony.mullins Other Airline Complaints 6 03-19-2013 02:58 PM
Delays, indifference, lost luggage, the normal routine... Robert Essertier Baggage Problems 2 10-14-2008 05:50 AM
yes your employee treated me bad noona Customer Service 1 06-18-2008 04:18 PM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi | Free Walking Tour Barcelona
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors