Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > United Airlines Complaints > Complaints > Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked

Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

Free Dating Site

Old 03-25-2013, 03:35 PM
BrendaRae BrendaRae is offline

Join Date: Mar 2013
Angry Another Cancelled Flight - Missed Meeting

I am so mad right now I probably shouldnít be writing this. Normally I cool down before I say something, but you are special. For the second trip in a row, United has cancelled my flight at the last minute to a business meeting out of town. Not in advance, which would give me time to make other arrangements, or just be courteous to the people I am meeting by letting them know I canít make the meeting. And each time, it didnít just affect me, it affected the 3 co-workers traveling with me to the same meeting. The previous time (3 weeks ago) you cancelled the flight after I checked in online, obviously less than 24 hours before the flight was scheduled to depart. This time you gave me less than two hours of notice. Notifying me that you are cancelling a 6am flight at 4am, doesnít do me any good.

As I said, this is the second time in a row you have cancelled my flight to a business meeting. Iím not sure how you schedule meetings, but mine happen to begin at a specific time, on a specific date. That is why I make my travel arrangements in advance. Itís called planning, perhaps youíve heard of it?

Ever since United ďtook overĒ Continental, your airline has been dysfunctional at best. The people are rude (possibly because they are former Continental employees who see how terribly the airline is being run and having to fend off disgruntled customers day in and day out) or perhaps they are just displaced United employees who had to move to my city to take the place of the good people who used to work here for Continental.

Obviously it is time for me to take my business elsewhere. But in the mean time, I will make it my daily job to let everyone of my business customers know how terrible your airline has become. Just so you know, I run a travel business, so I get to talk to people about this EVERY Day!

Thanks United!
Reply With Quote

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delayed flight, missed flight, poor customer service AzraTucker Customer Service 2 04-10-2012 03:57 PM
Air Canada flight departed 30 MINUTES EARLY - my wife missed flight - NO REFUND theimagemakerslv How can Air Canada improve? 2 10-09-2010 05:55 PM
Delayed Flight to Dallas caused missed flight to JAX spacygal Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 2 06-02-2010 12:34 PM
Flight missed nothappyjen Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 0 04-26-2007 01:32 PM
Flights cancelled, delayed, missed, plus very rude staff roushl Customer Service 0 04-21-2007 04:14 AM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors