COMPLAINT: The Scrooge Airline

Old Dec 23, 2015, 6:48 AM
ScroogeNamer ScroogeNamer is offline

Join Date: Dec 2015

SINGAPORE AIRLINES: (SingaporeScrooge): 'Not a great way to fly' - Cabin crew excellent but that is where the service STOPS!!! Archaic ticket rules, misleading managers and supervisors at airport check-in with horrendous customer service. My preferred airline for more than 30 years is now no longer due to many ticketing and check in horrors that I let pass as I have been until now one of the 96% who do not complain. Denied boarding in Kuala Lumpur as I did not have with me the credit card that purchased the ticket and on top of that the supervisor did not inform me of my rights and that I would be classed as a 'No Show' with an accompanying US$100 charge. Unbelievable. Wake up Singapore Airlines - credit card verification is up to the Financial credit supplier eg. Bank not up to the airline. So many untrue stories from the staff with one quite outlandish one being that the verification rule is for the safety and security of the passengers on the plane. Wow, now that was different or WTF. A dissatisfied customer will tell between 9 - 15 people regarding the experience however I wish to be in the 13% of dissatisfied customers telling more than 20 people. Singapore Airlines does not deserve your patronage.