COMPLAINT: Avoid KLM @ Kotoka if at all possible

Old Jun 17, 2016, 11:15 PM
Dansk Dansk is offline

Join Date: Jun 2016

True story. I was the last person in the KLM check-in queue at Kotoka Int. Airport. I was trying to make it back to the States on a family emergency as my father lay dying in hospice. As I stepped up to the counter ticket in hand to check my bags the clerk looks at me and says "Sorry, we're closed." I explained to her my emergency, and that I had to make it on that flight, which still had an hour or so to go before takeoff. After all, the flight was fully paid, and I was already in line and at the counter. Why wouldn't she allow me to board, I thought? Yet, all she could say was "We're closed now," and walked away. Even her supervisor, whom I implored for the sake of humanity and common courtesy, could not get her to return.

By the time I was able to get on a flight the next day it was too late. I never had the chance to say goodbye, and my last words to him were "Hold on, dad. I'm coming." These are evil, evil people, and I will never ever forgive KLM or that clerk. My advice is that KLM is NOT the airline to take out of Kotoka, and if at all possible, avoid them.

Last edited by Dansk; Jun 17, 2016 at 11:18 PM.

death, evil, klm, kotoka

Air Transat - Avoid Fyn Other Airline Complaints 5 Dec 11, 2012 9:22 AM
Suggestion Air France - avoid!!!! deig Air France Complaints 0 Oct 23, 2012 3:07 PM
Suggestion AVOID IAH with Delta!!! Tarnished Diamond Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 29, 2011 12:56 AM
Air Jamaica - Avoid dark knight Other Airline Complaints 2 Jan 21, 2009 3:20 PM
Customer Service avoid at all costs lpointmpoint Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 12, 2007 3:18 PM