Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Avoid KLM @ Kotoka if at all possible

Old Jun 17, 2016, 11:15 PM

True story. I was the last person in the KLM check-in queue at Kotoka Int. Airport. I was trying to make it back to the States on a family emergency as my father lay dying in hospice. As I stepped up to the counter ticket in hand to check my bags the clerk looks at me and says "Sorry, we're closed." I explained to her my emergency, and that I had to make it on that flight, which still had an hour or so to go before takeoff. After all, the flight was fully paid, and I was already in line and at the counter. Why wouldn't she allow me to board, I thought? Yet, all she could say was "We're closed now," and walked away. Even her supervisor, whom I implored for the sake of humanity and common courtesy, could not get her to return.

By the time I was able to get on a flight the next day it was too late. I never had the chance to say goodbye, and my last words to him were "Hold on, dad. I'm coming." These are evil, evil people, and I will never ever forgive KLM or that clerk. My advice is that KLM is NOT the airline to take out of Kotoka, and if at all possible, avoid them.

Last edited by Dansk; Jun 17, 2016 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
death, evil, klm, kotoka