COMPLAINT: KLM in the dark ages

Old Mar 19, 2012, 2:25 PM
joezl joezl is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012

I thought overbooked flights was a thing of the past - but then I tried to travel KLM. "Your flight is overbooked therefore we have put you on standby" I am currently traveling around Europe on business and this is the only flight that I have booked on a 'traditional' ie non low cost airline. And it's the only flight that is both more expensive and causing trouble. Wake up guys. Your lunch is being eaten and you deserve to starve to death.

Old Nov 17, 2016, 8:01 AM
suparunkg1 suparunkg1 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by joezl View Post
I think too.

928

klm, overbooking

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Passengers kept in the dark upset mother Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 1 Jul 23, 2011 11:46 PM