Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > Other Airline Complaints (not listed above) > Other Airline Complaints

Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Free Dating Site

Old 06-27-2013, 10:45 PM
nee510 nee510 is offline

Join Date: Jun 2013
Angry UNITED AIRLINES > Theft from checked luggage / baggage

I was travelling from Cozumel to Newark airport connecting at Houston(Bush) airport. I was delayed for 3 hours at Cozumel airport, and therefore had to rush for my next flight in Houston. My luggage did not make it onto the flight and arrived the following morning on the next flight coming from Houston to Newark. It then took 12 hours to arrive at my hotel by the transport company. When I finally received it, I found Jewelry and 200 was stolen from my bag. Also a watch was stolen from my partners bag. This occurred June 22nd 2013, flying with UNITED AIRLINES.

Has anyone else experienced a simular problem of theft from their luggage in any of these three airports?
Reply With Quote

theft united pilferage

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Items stolen from checked luggage in the south african airlines flight rofix Other Airline Complaints 0 12-27-2012 10:01 PM
Malaysian Airlines - Theft from baggage gauravkg2 Other Airline Complaints 1 05-29-2012 10:37 PM
Items missing from baggage checked with Northwest Airlines (EWR-AMS-DEL) singhgauravk Baggage Problems 7 11-25-2009 09:52 AM

Free Mobile Dating | Yup.mobi
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

visitors