Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > Other Airline Complaints (not listed above) > Other Airline Complaints
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Free Dating Site

Old 06-27-2013, 10:45 PM

Angry UNITED AIRLINES > Theft from checked luggage / baggage

I was travelling from Cozumel to Newark airport connecting at Houston(Bush) airport. I was delayed for 3 hours at Cozumel airport, and therefore had to rush for my next flight in Houston. My luggage did not make it onto the flight and arrived the following morning on the next flight coming from Houston to Newark. It then took 12 hours to arrive at my hotel by the transport company. When I finally received it, I found Jewelry and 200 was stolen from my bag. Also a watch was stolen from my partners bag. This occurred June 22nd 2013, flying with UNITED AIRLINES.

Has anyone else experienced a simular problem of theft from their luggage in any of these three airports?

Tags
theft united pilferage