Address your letter to:

AMERICAN AIRLINES
American Airlines Customer Relations
4000 E. Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
USA

Telephone number: (800) 433-1790

Fax number: (817) 963-7882

You can also e-mail AA via this link: http://www.aa.com/contactAA/viewEmai...tomerRelations
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:
Old Jan 16, 2016, 12:41 PM

I, and as I have learned, hundreds of other, have contacted American Airlines over and over. I am in procession of multiple canned replies indicating they are sorry, understand how I feel, are doing their best to address my issues and will get back to me soon. They never do. They limit the characters available when filing a complaint, they prevent you from speaking with anyone from Customer Relations and they never get back to you. My complaint should have been a simple one but their response was poor. Individuals filing complaints are human beings, not things at the other end of a computer that can be ignored.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook