Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > U.S. Airline Complaints > American Airlines Complaints > Suggestions to American Airlines > How can AA improve?
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How can AA improve? Tell us what AA can do to become a better airline.

Free Dating Site

Old 07-30-2011, 04:50 PM

Default Encourage employees to have good work ethic

I'm still waiting on a lost valet bag, and the only reasons I'm hearing for the problem is that either the bag was left on the cart (one that had several other bags on it) or that it was just pulled off due to plane weight restrictions were close. Well, first of all nobody informed me that my bag might just randomly be pulled off and left behind. I would also think that if it was pulled off for this reason that somebody at O'hare MIGHT KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!!!!! What are you people doing? All I hear is how airlines are struggling. Hmmm, maybe because the service offered is horrible?

One good thing to report is that there are a few folks at Sawyer Airport that actually seem to really care what is going on. To those people thank you for your time and effort. To the folks at O'hare, the way you do your job is terrible. Also, the service at LAX was bad too. I got to the gate there and the rep. at the gate said they had to leave before they could help me and somebody would be coming behind them. I waited there 45 minutes before another rep. showed up to help. What kind of junk service are you people offering? No wonder flights are down. You over-charge, under-deliver with your services, and a lot of your employees have terrible work ethics.