COMPLAINT: Who to complain to at British Airways

Write to the CEO.

His Boss.

Customer Services Director
Email: [email protected]

You wont actually get an answer from them...

Instead you will get an 'almost' automated reply from Customer Services, brimming with platitudes and 'appease customer speak'.

Copy it and resend it to the emails above, requesting a proper reply...

Good Luck

Old Jun 9, 2012, 9:48 AM
reynolds6375 reynolds6375 is offline

Join Date: Jun 2012

I took your advice on the three email addresses to contact. I had had a very unsatisfactory email from customer services. So I forwarded it to the 3 top people you mentioned, plus I sent it back to the original person in customer services telling them what I had done.
Within two hours I had a telephone call and a refund for all the aggro I had been put through. So thanks again for helping me sort my problems out.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 5:25 PM
sharong sharong is offline

Join Date: Sep 2012

have tried to email alternative to BA customer services but it will not be accepted, can you give me an email address to report a complaint to ?
Old Sep 30, 2012, 9:16 PM
reynolds6375 reynolds6375 is offline

Join Date: Jun 2012

Hi, I had to hunt back through my emails but try these two email addresses:-
[email protected]
[email protected]

I sent the unsatisfactory email to them, then I sent it back to the original person who sent it to me.I said that I had forwarded his email to them.Had response within a couple of hours and all was sorted out plus refund.
Suggest you try the same thing. Good Luck.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by mac View Post
Write to the CEO.

His Boss.

Customer Services Director
Email: [email protected]

You wont actually get an answer from them...

Copy it and resend it to the emails above, requesting a proper reply...

Good Luck
Thankyou for these, I have just e mailed all 3!!!
Old Jan 1, 2013, 10:01 PM

Join Date: Dec 2012

I've just had an answer back from K williams!!
Old Jan 1, 2013, 10:59 PM

And what did the CEO of BA have to say as he was punching out emails to passengers on New Year's Day?
Old Jan 2, 2013, 6:24 AM

Join Date: Dec 2012

He was going to pass it on to customer relations!
I will follow it through as some people suggested and see what happens,
No result, I'll go to Virgin Atlantic!
Their loss
Old Jan 2, 2013, 3:02 PM

Join Date: Dec 2012

Further to my last post, I have had a phone call from BA and it wasnt Customer Services, my outcome looks good, tip keep on wining and e mailing
Old May 10, 2013, 12:56 PM
RedScopeAlpha RedScopeAlpha is offline

Join Date: May 2013

I've complained a total of 6 times about availability for reward flight. Today's 'non reply' has been the last straw.
Just emailed all three and received a 'cannot be delivered' from all three.
I guess they got wise to the fact their email addresses are now public. Any further suggestions?
Old Mar 14, 2014, 3:26 PM
poetesstx poetesstx is offline

Join Date: Mar 2014

I did get a response from Keith's email, but it was just that they were going to contact Customer Relations. We'll see if that email makes any more impact than my previous phone calls to BA.

Actually, I think I've resolved my initial question - but that's not even the problem anymore. The problem is total lack of customer service of any sort from this airline. I've spent, literally, hours on a problem that could have easily been answerered if they trained people correctly.

I hate the repetitive voice that I kept getting telling me "my call was important" after they'd left me hanging in the ether for hours.

I hope they fix something, but after reading others' issues with BA customer service, I'm guessing that's a pipe dream.

-J
Old Apr 13, 2014, 12:47 PM
esmexy esmexy is offline

Join Date: Apr 2014

I have now complained to Williams twice and Walsh once and receive nothing but platitudes from British Airways still about getting a refund for downgraded seats. This has been going on for OVER FIVE MONTHS. The email link for maizey is not longer functioning (surprise, surprise). I quote their refund policy from their website "For all eligible tickets and services purchased from British Airways within the U.S. with a credit card or cash, refunds will be provided within 7 business days of receipt of the required refund information." Next week I am contacting Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20590

This is the worst customer service I have had in 50 years of travel, bar none.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked British Airways They let me down abumax British Airways Complaints 0 Nov 14, 2011 9:38 AM
Customer Service Should you Fly British Airways? sgainford British Airways Complaints 0 Sep 26, 2011 11:05 AM
Customer Service British Airways is Bad Prof. Dr Sascha Brose British Airways Complaints 6 Sep 8, 2009 2:02 AM
British Airways: GB Airways sale to Easyjet iainf2806 Executive Club / Premier Complaints 0 Dec 10, 2007 10:54 AM

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.