Airline Complaints

Go Back   AirlineComplaints.org > International Airline Complaints > British Airways Complaints > Complaints > Customer Service
Register About Us FAQ Tips Airline Contacts Links Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Customer Service Have you had any problems with BA's Customer Service? Have BA employees treated you poorly?

Free Dating Site

Old 01-20-2012, 03:55 PM

Default Who to complain to at British Airways

Write to the CEO.
Email: [email protected]

His Boss.

Customer Services Director

You wont actually get an answer from them...

Instead you will get an 'almost' automated reply from Customer Services, brimming with platitudes and 'appease customer speak'.

Copy it and resend it to the emails above, requesting a proper reply...

Good Luck
Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Thumbs up Who to complain to at B.A.- reply to Mac

Thank you Mac ,
I took your advice on the three email addresses to contact. I had had a very unsatisfactory email from customer services. So I forwarded it to the 3 top people you mentioned, plus I sent it back to the original person in customer services telling them what I had done.
Within two hours I had a telephone call and a refund for all the aggro I had been put through. So thanks again for helping me sort my problems out.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:25 PM

Default email

have tried to email alternative to BA customer services but it will not be accepted, can you give me an email address to report a complaint to ?
Old 09-30-2012, 10:16 PM

Smile B.A. complaints

Hi, I had to hunt back through my emails but try these two email addresses:-
[email protected]
[email protected]

I sent the unsatisfactory email to them, then I sent it back to the original person who sent it to me.I said that I had forwarded his email to them.Had response within a couple of hours and all was sorted out plus refund.
Suggest you try the same thing. Good Luck.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac View Post
Write to the CEO.

His Boss.

Customer Services Director

You wont actually get an answer from them...

Instead you will get an 'almost' automated reply from Customer Services, brimming with platitudes and 'appease customer speak'.

Copy it and resend it to the emails above, requesting a proper reply...

Good Luck
Thankyou for these, I have just e mailed all 3!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 PM

I've just had an answer back from K williams!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Former Airline Employee

And what did the CEO of BA have to say as he was punching out emails to passengers on New Year's Day?
Old 01-02-2013, 06:24 AM

He was going to pass it on to customer relations!
I will follow it through as some people suggested and see what happens,
No result, I'll go to Virgin Atlantic!
Their loss
Old 01-02-2013, 03:02 PM

Further to my last post, I have had a phone call from BA and it wasnt Customer Services, my outcome looks good, tip keep on wining and e mailing
Old 05-10-2013, 01:56 PM

Default No reply

I've complained a total of 6 times about availability for reward flight. Today's 'non reply' has been the last straw.
Just emailed all three and received a 'cannot be delivered' from all three.
I guess they got wise to the fact their email addresses are now public. Any further suggestions?
Old 03-14-2014, 04:26 PM

Default Email went through!

I did get a response from Keith's email, but it was just that they were going to contact Customer Relations. We'll see if that email makes any more impact than my previous phone calls to BA.

Actually, I think I've resolved my initial question - but that's not even the problem anymore. The problem is total lack of customer service of any sort from this airline. I've spent, literally, hours on a problem that could have easily been answerered if they trained people correctly.

I hate the repetitive voice that I kept getting telling me "my call was important" after they'd left me hanging in the ether for hours.

I hope they fix something, but after reading others' issues with BA customer service, I'm guessing that's a pipe dream.

-J
Old 04-13-2014, 01:47 PM

Default Complaints ignored

I have now complained to Williams twice and Walsh once and receive nothing but platitudes from British Airways still about getting a refund for downgraded seats. This has been going on for OVER FIVE MONTHS. The email link for maizey is not longer functioning (surprise, surprise). I quote their refund policy from their website "For all eligible tickets and services purchased from British Airways within the U.S. with a credit card or cash, refunds will be provided within 7 business days of receipt of the required refund information." Next week I am contacting Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20590

This is the worst customer service I have had in 50 years of travel, bar none.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:31 PM

Default BA - the worst customer service/email Keith

Hi, I've had the absolute worst experience with BA and have emailed their CEO, but was wondering if anyone who has actually gotten a response could confirm whether or not his email is [email protected]?

Also, was there anyone else that you were able to reach out to that was helpful?