AirlineComplaints.org

AirlineComplaints.org (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/index.php)
-   Royal Air Maroc Complaints (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   Air Royal Maroc - worst nightmare. I reject further nightmares with this airline. (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/showthread.php?t=2875)

sunnie Nov 5, 2008 12:22 AM

Some family members arriving to Denver from Africa via Air Royal Maroc missed their connection flight to New York in Morocco. For twenty four hours that i kept calling this airline, I could not get any information about my family; may be stranded in morocco - a worst nightmare. Very well, I do get someone on the phone, but they don't have any information on a pasenger that spent their money to purchase their tickets. All the alternative numbers they gave me including numbers at morocco and their NY office rangs with no body attending to the phone. Very disappointed. Even when my family was on air with air royal maroc via NY, they still have no idea what who passengers they have on board. Upon arrival of my family at denver, 27 hours later, thir luggages were not with them. Connecting Flight to denver, Delta airline quickly exonerated themselves from the amateur services of air royal maroc. While my family are still in denver, their luggages are still in morocco. Another turn of horrible phone experience began again. This is about 6 days since my family arrived, their luggages are nowhere to be found, all my phone messages were not returned except one that actually turned very rude and nasty to me. I am on the verge of instituting a legal action on them. They need to to be out of business. Passengers are at risk. Airline that cannot maintain a common manifest of their passengers need not to operate.

The_Judge Nov 10, 2008 7:07 AM

I'm not familiar with other countries policies on giving out passenger information but in this country, unless you have a subpoena, an agent is risking discipline or worse if he/she gives out information about a passenger, in MOST cases.

uvwx726 Jan 21, 2009 3:16 PM

Dead Baby Crosses the Street

Why did the dead baby cross the street? To get away from the abortion clinic. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................warhammer gold buy warhammer gold cheap warhammer gold warhammer online goldwarhammer gold http://www.warhammergold119.com