AirlineComplaints.org

AirlineComplaints.org (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/index.php)
-   Etihad Airways Complaints (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Stealing the seat (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/showthread.php?t=12111)

Drmosely Oct 16, 2014 8:49 AM

Stealing the seat

I was shocked when I arrived to Toronto airport when Etihad employee said that I have no seat even though I have a confirmed seat and booked seat number .
The head of the station manager sold my seat to one of his stand by friends . I arrived 2 hours before departure .
Airline sent to another airline no privileges at all and a very crammed middle seat
I had to stray in London for 2nights on my Owen expenses and returned on my Owen cost to Riyadh by car coming from Bahrain .
I lost 10000$ dollars in this screw up and not even an apology from the airline ????

Etihad Representative Nov 10, 2014 7:28 PM

Dear Guest

We are sorry to hear that, please send you booking details and feedback to ********************** and we will look into this for you. Thank you. DP

Drmosely Nov 11, 2014 10:23 AM

Referral is the best way to loss the case

Dear mr who replied to my blog you are bull ****ting me if you have no way of solving any issue then why in the hell answering me . If you are really serious about this you should be the one who is a customer advocate to do this leg work and contact the email you referred me to and get me the fair deal ..... You are just a bull ****ters and I will not use your ****ing airline and will do in all my power to spread the words about your treatment ....
I need at least given 2 full tickets fro Riyadh to Toronto round trips as a compensation ......
I am sure you agree with me .... They have not taught you how to help the customers but to find a way to dilute the complaint ....

The_Judge Nov 11, 2014 4:45 PM

Typical passenger.......

MarcisV Jan 7, 2015 4:30 PM

What is happening with customer service in this airline?

All they do is write how sorry they are, to contact them via e-mail and then NOTHING. Nobody cares?
Where is the management looking? Is that the new standard of customer service?
Good customer service means bein pro active and resolving issues, but all they do is point you further just to not move a finger themselves. Its your job, goddamit.
Will write myself as well to try to avoid this airline I once thought as being with a good reputation

hobbler Jul 19, 2015 3:51 PM

Originally Posted by MarcisV (Post 31288)
What is happening with customer service in this airline?

Where is the management looking? Is that the new standard of customer service?

That's why I tried flying them instead of Qatar for my last flight. Complete and total failure. My issue in another thread was responded to with a wave-off and refusal of my request to send to someone other than a "subject matter expert"

"...I can only apologize as we have failed to achieve our standard on this particular occasion.
With our pursuit for an outstanding service, we strive to offer our Guests a unique and intuitive product. Only by receiving customer feedback, whether positive or negative, will we be aware of where we are getting things right, and where there is room for improvement.
In closing, I would like to thank you for writing and for giving me this opportunity to review your concerns."