AirlineComplaints.org

AirlineComplaints.org (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/index.php)
-   American Airlines Complaints (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Customer Service Terrible and rude consumer service (https://www.AirlineComplaints.org/showthread.php?t=14374)

silvanasafari Jul 19, 2019 1:25 AM

Terrible and rude consumer service

The company lost my bag on the 20th, I lost my connection because of that. It took 5 days to find the bag. I spent 4 days in Orlando without a bag and afraid of purchasing things because the company never gave me clear guidelines.
They authorized me to purchase what I needed and now they dont want to pay me full reimbursement. They never provided polices, amount or date on what and when I could purchase things.

They advised me by email on the 25th that they would call to schedule the delivery. I was told that before and I didnt believe. At this point I was in a friends house and went to Chicago for a couple of days. On my way back, on the 26th I stooped at the outlet to get things that I still needed because I wasnt sure anymore if I was really going to receive my bag or not and if my things or inside or not.

They state that its very convenient for me to purchase things on the same day, basically insinuating that Im taking advantage ou laying about the situation that Ive explained a thousand times.

After speaking more than 10 times with different agenda treatnedreceiving same answer, Ive escalated to a manager that call me today, almost one month after the episode, stating that my ONLY option is to accept the terrible offer they made, reimbursement 180/520. And he threatened me staying that he we would close my case because he couldnt offer anything else, he could add a voucher but I dont want the voucher. I want my reimbursement, nothing more, nothing less, but fully reimbursement for 520 american dollars
Posted via Mobile Device

nngv8 Dec 31, 2019 3:13 AM

nice too meet you all

hello all verry body

tổng đi tư vấn tnh dục online
ph thai ở hải phng
địa chỉ ph thai an ton ở hải phng
mụn ở mi b

Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.