Old Nov 23, 2010, 10:20 AM
Marisolmos Marisolmos is offline

Join Date: Nov 2010

Vueling Airlines applies whatever policies are convenient to their ground staff when it comes to extra luggage to check in, completely foregoing the stated policies.

I have experienced it already a number of times and and have never complained, and I am now frankly fed up and will not fly that airline again if I can avoid it. Plus, they have zero concern for their customers replying in a automatic manner, without any concern whatsoever to the customer even if like me I have been a frequent flier for years. No longer.

I had pre purchased one item of luggage to check in for my flight Marrakesh - Barcelona, and I took an extra bag with me which I needed to check in, when I went to the airport on November 20. To my surprise they charged me 200 euros of excess bagagge in lieu of the 20 euros per extra bag as stated in their website. When I suggested that a travel companion who had no luggage at all took my bag under his booking, I was dismissed as well as when I suggested to take some of the weight as hand luggage.

Plus, the payment is only possible IN CASH in moroccan currency. When the ground staff saw I couldnīt get any more cash from the machine to pay them, they gave me a discount. WHAT ABOUT THAT FOR A RACKET????

Clearly a very well run airline much the like of its parent company IBERIA.

DO NOT FLY WITH EITHER.

Vueling, don't ignore your Customer Complaints. Reply NOW!