Old Mar 8, 2008, 6:23 PM
IPacheco IPacheco is offline

Join Date: Mar 2008

I flew Spirit Air on Feb. 11, 2008 in to La Guardia Airport for a connecting flight to Myrtle Beach, SC. Flight was delayed for over 8 hours. No food nor drink was given during waiting time at La Guardia. On my return flight to Ponce (my hometown airport), departing Fort Lauderdale (March 8, 2008) to my surprise when I arrived at Fort Lauderdale, flight was cancelled. The excuse was bad weather conditions. I checked back home and with National Weather Service. Everything was fine concerning weather for the Ponce area. The options I was given was to fly in to San Juan, Puerto Rico at 8:00 PM and ride back to Ponce at midnight (at my own expense and risk), or wait for a next day flight to my home town. Again, no food, drink nor lodging was offered by Spirit. It has been a very nasty, unpleasing, ireresponsible and shameful action on behalf of Spirit Air. I suggest that if they cannot keep up with schedules, they should go out of business. Check carefully and book with other responsible airlines. Spirit Air should know about this and take action.

Spirit Airlines, don't ignore your Customer Complaints. Reply NOW!