View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2012, 5:29 AM

Thumbs down Cathay Pacific pathetic

I agree with this criticism of cathay pacific, recently caught up in the congestion post the typhoon. Being delayed is acceptable, what is not acceptable is an inept, and inadequate response from the airline. After being dumped in the terminal in the early hours of the morning, there were no Cathay staff to guide or assist. In the morning there were once again no staff to assist, no announcements or guidance, and when you finally made it the the service desk, there were two computers to rebook the flight for thousands of disrupted passengers (there are more desks and assistance at Wagga airport ). The staff were indifferent, management did not stick there heads out of their offices, if only they had deployed more customers service staff , than the 25 plus security staff they used to control the increasingly aggressive and disgruntled passengers. I mistakenly assumed Cathay were a good airline, what a mistake, I will never travel again with this cluster that is a sad excuse for a quality airline. Shame on you Cathay Pacific.