Old Nov 20, 2016, 3:28 PM
Fawkes Fawkes is offline

Join Date: Nov 2016

Flied with Lufthansa at least once per month with return flights if not twice in the last 6 months.

Had a return flight from Manchester to Otopeni (Bucharest) with first ticket simple economy and the second full economy (specifically payed more because was expecting some difficulties with my family and needed to be able to cancel the ticket).

Used the first ticket successfully. On the second ticket re-booked 3 times (because of rebooking payed additional 100 pounds to existing 320 pounds for the whole ticket). In the end understood I'll not be able to make it so demanded the refund for the return ticket.

Was told that I'll receive my money in 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks was told to wait for another week.

After that week was told that I should've bought both tickets with economy full in order to be able to get a refund.

Question, why do you allow me to buy something I can't use? I bought the return ticket specifically more expensive to be able to cancel it. That's unacceptable, you can basically call it robbing because you promise to offer something and then refuse to offer but instead take the money.

Lufthansa, don't ignore your Customer Complaints. Reply NOW!