View Single Post
Old Feb 8, 2013, 7:44 AM
jimworcs jimworcs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Shropshire, England
Posts: 3,197

You have rights under rule 261. The detail as to what happened is missing, but you may be entitled to compensation under your statutory rights. You should investigate, or if you give more detail about what actually happened, and what the circumstances are, we may be able to give you more advice.