Old Jan 23, 2017, 2:49 AM
eswaggins eswaggins is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

I took a flight from West Palm Beach to Hartford, CT with a stop in Philadelphia. I carried on my $3,000 Alienware computer onto the flight from PBI to PHL as I used this for work. I was able to bring it on the plane to PHL. When I boarded for BDL from PHL, it was a smaller plane and they were taking peoples backs and "VIP Valet" checking them. I was uncomfortable and started to refuse. When they still wouldnt let me, I told the agent that there was a $3,000 computer in there and they MUST mark this as fragile as I know how baggage is handled. The lady assured me she would. I saw them tossing the bags on the plane and when I got to Hartford, I got my bag back and there was NO special marking on the bag. I got to my parent's house and my computer was damaged, the keyboard was busted, the USB was busted. Needless to say I was ******! I lodged a formal complaint, and even followed up once since and its been 6 days and still no response. I am beyond livid with this airline, they MUST pay for what they have done.

American Airlines, don't ignore your Customer Complaints. Reply NOW!