Complaint: Allegiant Airlines
View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2009, 3:54 PM

No worries...there are 4 legit airports, with legit airlines, with OPTIONS...within 1 hour in any direction of here. I don't need to deal with the playing of games and the "hardball" tactics of Allegiant. Maybe Allegiant can pull this nonsense off in Fresno, as there really is no other option from there...but Stockton is just too close to SMF, SJC, OAK, and SFO. get what you pay for. Lesson learned.

Originally Posted by Corbel View Post
OMG!! this is plain and simple. YOU were in the wrong. YOU were late for the flight. i fly out of RFD on allegiant alot (small airport) and like it says they recommend you checking in at least 2 hours prior to dept. the agents in RFD do both counter and boarding. they close the counter 30min. before departure if your not checked in tough, they need to get the plane out on time. even if you were there 30min. its not so easy as you think to get you checked in, through security then on the plane. there is also the paper work from the flight deck...putting you on board would have meant to start it all over and possibly take a delay. admit the fact, you thought "small town airport, 1 flight a day, who needs 2 hours?" you could have shown up 1 hour and would have made the flight. you were in the wrong, you missed the flight!! people in my local airport do this thing all the time, and the next time they fly, they get there on time!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook