Old May 23, 2011, 8:54 AM
TAO of the TRAVELLER TAO of the TRAVELLER is offline

Join Date: May 2011

Originally Posted by TAO of the TRAVELLER View Post
Hey IQ of a Peanut ,Great conclusion that the Traveller was a SHE I got a **** as big as your head .

Read ADDFW post he has some brains , as for being emotional YES I WAS I DON'T DENY THAT .

5 Flights in a row , lack of sleep on the flights ,Jet lag ..Waiting around for 6 hrs ...ALL THE AIRLINE HAD TO SAY WAS ..HEY WE CANNOT PROVIDE HOTEL ACCOM FOR YOU IN THE FIRST 30 MINS . I WOULD HAVE DONE MY WON THING ...GOT A HOTEL , A SAUNA ..FEW BEERS A GOOD FEED AND SURFING THE INTERNET ...HOW HARD IS THAT ****WIT ???
WTF ?? Who the **** are you to call me a NUT job ******* , I hold a Degree in Computer Science with IQ of 140 ****wit ...You need get out of unemployment benefits line and stop wasting space on this earth .

Its very simple will explain for *******s like you .

MAS had 2 months to clarify the Hotel Voucher !!!!!!

Then after a long flight make you wait for 6 hrs , ******** I also told them if they cannot provide me a hotel , I WOULD FIND ONE AT MY OWN EXPENSE , how hard is that ****wit ??

You need get out of that Wheel chair with spastic benefits , get on a a real plane not on XBox

I fly 20 INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS EVERY YEAR Low life scum bag ! You cannot count more than 10 or else I would have shown you my frequent flyer cards !