Old Feb 19, 2010, 5:15 AM

As Cicero likes to post PM's......I'll let the board see one of your mildest ones to me ever. Oh...and welcome back. I knew you couldn't stay away for long. You are now on my ignore list with, as you called him, "my Greek personality", Ullyses.

Private Message: jimworcs
Today, 11:18 AM
Cicero Join Date: Jan 2010

jimworcs

Yesterday, 09:46 PM
The_Judge
Former Airline Employee

No offense but it sounds like you tried to board early numerous times. Not a federal crime but why not wait until it's your turn? Also, from your description, I fail to see where she was rude in dealing with a person who tried to board out of turn several times and in the end, actually did.

Hey ****

I've been amused by your encounters with Ullyses who according to jimworcs is my Greek personality.

I see he has not commented, so I will do so and say that this is the point in this thread where jimworcs must say that this was unethical behaviour and start up on bankruptcy -
and you like a donkey continue on talking about bankruptcy. The best joke is that neither of your doofuses know your ass from your elbow when it comes to bankruptcy.

His problem is that he got stiffed by Delta once and he can't get over it, and Delta fired your ass a few years ago and you can't get over it.

Last edited by The_Judge; Feb 19, 2010 at 5:17 AM.