Old May 10, 2012, 1:15 PM
alexthekid alexthekid is offline

Join Date: May 2012

Originally Posted by bilingual View Post
Nope , not much to do, Vueling has no obligations for your internal flights in Greece and as they have offered you alternatives regarding refund or rescheduled flight, it is irrelevant what their excuse for cancelling the flight is(probably low bookings).
Thansk for the reply.

I do feel that it is a lost cause from what I have read with other people experiencing the same problem. It seems to be a common occurance that they reschedule flights.

I just feel that surely they should have to provide more notice?

Also that we were told we could go on a flight on the friday and then uppon looking into that and calling, were told there wasnt even a flight on the friday, nor could she tell me if there ever had been.

Just upset at having to spend an extra 260 euros that we do not have to spend, and also their lack of response initially. I will definatley write in to complain anyway, even if i feel it wont get anywhere.

It really annoys me aswell that my parents are going on a holiday to italy in august and just invited me and my girlfriend to come and meet them for a few days, but vueling is the only airline flying from here. I dont feel that I can take the risk in booking with them incase the same thing happens again. So probably will end up not going at all if cant find an alternative airline.