View Single Post


Old Aug 8, 2016, 2:33 PM
Sidewaysrob Sidewaysrob is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 47

Under the EU rules there is form to fill out and a National office to file it with depending on your EU departure or arrival city.


Web site with a list of addresses to send it to:
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook