Complaint: Vueling refunds
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2013, 7:02 AM
jimworcs jimworcs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Shropshire, England
Posts: 3,197

File a complaint with the local competant authority. If assume you are in the UK, as they reimbursed GBP. That is the CAA. You are entitled to a full refund in these circumstances and you will win in small claims court.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook