COMPLAINT: Appalling and illegal service or rather lack off by Royal Air Maroc

Old Aug 18, 2018, 4:06 PM
D Amar D Amar is offline

Join Date: Aug 2018

I booked my ticket to return from Banjul to London 5 months ago. They chose to notify me by email of a change to my booking whilst I was en-route to the airport to check in. I arrived in Casablanca as scheduled at 0650h but they changed my 0750h connection flight to 0705h. Impossible connection. At the transit desk they gave me a boarding pass for a later flight. After several hours and multiple check with the information to find out why my flight wasn't being posted we realised the flight was for the following day!!!

After several requests to sort this out, I was fobbed off being told well that's the earliest connection possible - more than 24 hours later!! When in fact there was a flight to another London airport within 2 hours.They offered no alternative, compensation, meal vouchers or accommodation. They were trying to make me buy another ticket telling me this was not their problem.

Finally after pleading with them to put me on the earlier flight, they mostly ignored me and served others over me. They were unbelievably disrespectful. Then by chance a reasonably compassionate staff member took over at the supposed managers desk and after further requests he did change mine and another women's ticket.

They were treating many passengers around me in exactly the same rude and unprofessional way. In most all cases they were trying to force passengers to buy new tickets if they wanted to get to their destinations.
They caused massive and unnecessary stress and I will never chose to fly with them again.

Customer Service Poor and illegal service from Royal Air Maroc 777fedup777 Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Jun 28, 2018 5:18 AM
Royal Air Maroc - Luggage Damage ggladstone Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Jan 16, 2013 4:28 PM
Royal Air Maroc HORRIBLE service naderkob Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Sep 12, 2012 9:13 AM
Royal Air Maroc - rip off Air Maroc AT9805 D Gardner Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 May 21, 2008 9:10 AM
Royal Air Maroc triekel Royal Air Maroc Complaints 1 Dec 24, 2007 11:20 AM