Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Worst day ever

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 3, 2009, 1:42 AM

upon ariving at the airport in Puerto Rico I was informed that my flight was delayed ( just having checked an hour earlier ). The problem was that I had a conecting flight in Miami. The lady at the counter was rude and told me i either go to Texas and then to Philadelphia or I stay in Puerto Rico. So i took the flight ( like i had a choice ). Not only was this flight also late departing when i arrived to Texas I had to run all the way accross the airport to make my other flight which already had the doors closed the let me in the plane the flight crew on the flight were very polight and it was a decent flight, But when i arrived to philadelphia the airline lost my luggage and told me that when they find it i'll get it back now i'm stuck in PA with nothing to were and none of my belonging. This is the first time I fly with American Airlines and it will also be the Last.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook