Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked

Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

I've never taken the time out to complain before but...

Old Jan 5, 2010, 9:10 AM
quangtran327 quangtran327 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to inform you that my wife and I both had a very unpleasant experience flying with your airline this holiday. On our flight from Syracuse to Newark, to San Francisco, our flight was delayed due to the planeís air conditioning not functioning correctly. We thought it was going to be due to the weather, but instead, it was just the plane not being up to par. When this occurred, there was no one at the gate to answer questions. So we got online and checked for any flight change information. It said everything was on time. Well it was wrong. On our connecting flight, we have another three hour delay. That was pretty agitating. In addition, there was a flight stuartist that seemed very pretentious and condescending. The other was pleasant. When we finally arrive to San Francisco, itís 2am. Our flight was supposed to arrive at 11:40pm so that we could catch BART home. Instead, we have to pay $65 to take a cab home because we missed the last BART. Oh, did I mention that our luggage missed our flight and didnít get delivered until the next day? The lady and the missing luggage office didn't show any sympathy for our inconvenience or offer a voucher of any sorts. Her attitude was was so nonchalant as if this happens all the time. On top of that, they said theyíd deliver it from 12-3:00 and it didnít arrive until 6:15pm.
So as you can see, from the second we arrived to the airport, to our luggage being sent to our home the following day, we were more than disappointed with flying Continental. I just thought you should be aware of this.

Sincerely,

Quang Tran
12/28/09
Flight 1519 seat 9C
PNR: CLEKYT

Old Jan 5, 2010, 7:09 PM
PHXFlyer PHXFlyer is offline

The flight arrived just over two hours late. Your bags were 3 hours later than the original delivery window given but still arrived the next day. Does anyone else share my puzzlement as to why this was deserving of a letter to the airline? For all who wonder why it sometimes takes two to three weeks for an airline to reply to a complaint look no further than this gentleman's "issue" clogging up the inboxes of the customer relations department.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:02 AM
quangtran327 quangtran327 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2010

Wow, I really hope you're not an employee of an airline because you're an idiot. In business, when you pay for a product, you expect that product to be delivered. When that product is delivered in an unsatisfactory manner, the recipient is entitled to complain. In other words, go f*ck yourself. =)
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:13 AM

He already did.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 5:41 PM
Gromit801 Gromit801 is offline

And Quangtran has been reported for language and insulting remarks. Doesn't matter if PHX is here or not.

Customer Service How To Complain to Air Canada J Guinn Air Canada Complaints 4 Jan 19, 2012 12:55 AM
Customer Service How to Complain CCIEvoice Customer Service 5 May 25, 2010 2:29 PM