Old Sep 10, 2012, 7:01 PM
Lisandra89 Lisandra89 is offline

Join Date: Sep 2012
Angry Customer Service is a JOKE

Hi,

After we missed our fligth I was treated very bad by the cutomer service representative. The cordinator at the airport onyl gave a disccount for a Hotel. Is that a joke??? They rather lose customer that proving a helpful solution. The only thing I heard was "I'm sorry".

Then this morning I tried to contact Spirit customer service representative. The man that answer the phone did not provide a name, he hung up on me twice, the worse is that when I explained him my problem he did not answer, I have to ask twice!!!! just to get an " YES"

Is insulting!!!

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked charleston service cancelled, terrible customer service jmb Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 16 Oct 24, 2009 6:38 PM
Customer Service How did AA customer service overtly lie to customer AKBHD American Airlines Complaints 4 Jun 12, 2009 4:22 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Customer Care line??? What a JOKE! Joy Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 6 Dec 21, 2008 3:46 PM