General Discussion For General Airline matters.

Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:53 PM
poshpilates poshpilates is offline

Join Date: Mar 2011
Thumbs down Swa Class Action Lawsuit Rewards Program!

Anyone care to join me in filing a class action lawsuit against Southwest for making a free award null and void if you did not respond to them by March 1st?
I had a free reward and for health reasons did not take a flight for over a year.I was told I had 24 months to use this award (pay 50.00) and now I find out it's gone!! They say they notified people in Jan.by email,that we had to switch over to the new program by March 1st 2011.Well, I was not notified and now it's gone! They will not let me transfer that free award into the new program!!!This is absolutely outrageousI made 10 flights in 2 years so I could earn that free ticket and this is how they repay they're customers!

Class action lawsuit against Southwest Rewards program poshpilates General Discussion 0 Mar 28, 2011 6:51 PM
Customer Service AirTran Airways: Feb. 24th (CLASS ACTION) JNeumann Customer Service 1 Feb 29, 2008 4:46 AM
Customer Service Sportsman's Class Action vs Soothwest for lost equipment whyrob Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Oct 20, 2007 10:13 PM
Customer Service Stolen Golf Club Taylor Super Quad. Golfer Class Action? whyrob Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Oct 20, 2007 10:04 PM