Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Having to take Etihad to court

Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:49 PM

Have spent over 2 months trying to have a fully refundable first class ticket refunded. Multiple calls to Abu Dhabi, NY, and San Francisco ticket office with each one giving conflicting information. For example, guest services person was insistent that I had to go to NY to have my credit card "verified" before they could issue a refund. I live in San Frnacisco area. I drove 100 miles round trip to go to SF Airport counter to get the ticket refunded. They verified my credit card (though they did not know why), but could not issue refund. Weeks have gone by, with promises it is being worked on and "someone will call me". Meanwhile Etihad is holding thousands of dollars of mine for months, agrees I am owed a refund, but no one seems capable of getting me my money back. I have dealt with over 10 different Etihad employees on this, and they all have a different version of reality and apparently don't know how to communicate internally. I'm proceeding with court action and will be serving appears shortly. I have never seen such blatant thievery and extremely unapologetic about it.

Their expansion in the US is a joke; they can't handle simple operations like ticket refunds.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
court, criminal, crooks, fraud, refund