Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Refund Amount for Canellation of Booking

Old Dec 15, 2015, 7:44 PM

Hi,
I have booked the flight from Edinburgh to Bangalore through Etihad for 19th Dec though agent Emailflights.com. The booking reference is OGQWGM.
The total ticket charge was 807. The agent told the ticket is no refundable and I'll get only 71. But when I spoke to Etihad representative in Abu Dhabi,she told that the ticket should be partially refundable.Is there anybody who can help me with refund of this booking reference.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:57 AM

Any updates please from Etihad representatives?
Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:54 PM

Updates please. Please note I have send my cancellation request through my agent Emailflights.com. I had to cancel the booking as there was a mismatch in Name entered. Instead of surname I split my Given Names in passport into First Name and Last Name . Can I know how much amount and when I'll get the refund. Please respond..

Tags
cancelled ticket, refund