COMPLAINT: Refund Amount for Canellation of Booking

Old Dec 15, 2015, 7:44 PM

Hi,
I have booked the flight from Edinburgh to Bangalore through Etihad for 19th Dec though agent Emailflights.com. The booking reference is OGQWGM.
The total ticket charge was 807. The agent told the ticket is no refundable and I'll get only 71. But when I spoke to Etihad representative in Abu Dhabi,she told that the ticket should be partially refundable.Is there anybody who can help me with refund of this booking reference.

Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:57 AM

Join Date: Dec 2015

Any updates please from Etihad representatives?
Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:54 PM

Join Date: Dec 2015

Updates please. Please note I have send my cancellation request through my agent Emailflights.com. I had to cancel the booking as there was a mismatch in Name entered. Instead of surname I split my Given Names in passport into First Name and Last Name . Can I know how much amount and when I'll get the refund. Please respond..

cancelled ticket, refund

Customer Service One Year Since I Cancelled My Booking - Still No Refund!!! Tkidon Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Dec 17, 2014 4:52 PM
Baggage Problems Paid Extra amount for my Bag madhavi Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Feb 27, 2014 6:53 AM
Reservations Phone Booking- Wrong transactions- NO Refund!! vibhu123 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Aug 28, 2012 8:46 AM
Reservations Cannot get refund for cancelled Economy Basic Plus booking madsing Lufthansa Complaints 0 Jul 24, 2012 6:02 AM
Air Arabia: cancelled a flight and refused to refund amount paid for set of tickets puerrtto Other Airline Complaints 2 Apr 8, 2011 4:57 AM