COMPLAINT: No fan

Old Apr 24, 2018, 9:18 AM
alisondmurray alisondmurray is offline

Join Date: Apr 2018

@americanair consistently inconsistent! I travel for a living and twice now within the past month I traveled from Orange County to SBP. Both times I checked in within 24hrs of departure and both times when I arrived at the airport @americanair sends an aircraft that is holds 20 seats less than the original aircraft that was originally assigned to arrive here in SBP! Why in the world would @americanair do that?!!!!! @americanair you know damn well that 20 people have booked and purchased a seat but @americanair completely disregarded us and basically said "oh well" those passengers can re book on a later flight. ABSOLUTELY NOT! I will now miss my 6 year olds daughters play after I promised her I would be arriving early. I am already away from home enough as it is and now waking up @4:30 to make sure I am on time then @americanair made a conscious decision to disregard the importance of getting me back home to my daughter and family. I will make damn sure that I NEVER travel again with @americanair or American Eagle!!!