Old Sep 8, 2016, 11:13 PM

Default Boarding pass counter service unexpectable

Travelling EY 212 on 09 Sep 2016. I requested for an window seat. I was informed, I would get a window seat but it would be on emergency exit area. I was actually fooled by the person issuing the boarding pass. I was given the centre seat on the emergency window, which made my travel most uncomfortable. I have been a frequent traveller on Etihad. But this journey was the most disappointing one. Because of the fooling nature of the staff. Hope Etihad being an excellent service airline, was not expected of this treatment.seat No. 22E.
Posted via Mobile Device

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off