Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Disrespectful attitudes, fake contact numbers, no reply at all

Old Jan 21, 2017, 7:40 AM

Hello There;

I travelled with ALITALIA on 29 November 2016 with AZ00702 flight number from Rome to Istanbul.
I had my luggage broken when i landed, and made a lot of paperwork to apply for it.

They called me on 5 December 2016 and offer to pay 276 Turkish Lira (75 Euro) for damage compensation within 30 days. (Ref. 6002255680)

Its now 45 days passed and still counting. Nobody get in touch with me yet. I am calling international customer phone number in Turkey (4440756) which they gave me to use for getting in touch, But no reply. Seems like it is a fake number.

I ve sent a lot of mails to your email address but no reply.

What kind of airliner they are?

Do they think with these attitudes, i will fly with them anymore???
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
disrespectful behaviors, fake phone, neglectful behavior