Old Oct 25, 2020, 7:26 AM

Default Cancelled Booking EY431 Ref: CTKMZQ

I booked a return flight for 3 people from Phuket to Manchester UK in November 2019. The flight was cancelled in March 2020 by etihad due to covid. I requested a refund but have received nothing so far.
I have written 5 or 6 times and written a letter attached to a mail explaining the hardship my family are experiencing and how its really not fair for them to hold on to my payment almost a year since i made it and 8 months since they have cancelled the bookings.
There has been no answer apart from saying my feedback has been received etc....

This is very very poor response in my opinion to say the least.

I require this refund as a matter of urgency now, does anyone know of an address that will get a proper response?

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off