Old Oct 25, 2020, 7:26 AM
Markt Markt is offline

Join Date: Oct 2020
Default Cancelled Booking EY431 Ref: CTKMZQ

I booked a return flight for 3 people from Phuket to Manchester UK in November 2019. The flight was cancelled in March 2020 by etihad due to covid. I requested a refund but have received nothing so far.
I have written 5 or 6 times and written a letter attached to a mail explaining the hardship my family are experiencing and how its really not fair for them to hold on to my payment almost a year since i made it and 8 months since they have cancelled the bookings.
There has been no answer apart from saying my feedback has been received etc....

This is very very poor response in my opinion to say the least.

I require this refund as a matter of urgency now, does anyone know of an address that will get a proper response?

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancelled by booking mammahoo United Airlines Complaints 1 Dec 16, 2016 2:45 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancelled booking despite full payment and confirmation. Jameelc Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Oct 4, 2016 9:28 AM
Customer Service One Year Since I Cancelled My Booking - Still No Refund!!! Tkidon Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Dec 17, 2014 4:52 PM
Check-in / Boarding Lufthansa cancelled my booking Lufthansasucks Lufthansa Complaints 9 Aug 26, 2013 5:25 PM
Reservations Booking cancelled after reservation confirmed ryanagihara Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Oct 9, 2007 7:33 PM